01-22-2010 06:56 AM
Has anyone had problems with this printer being slow?
When I send any document to the printer it takes 60 seconds to start printing. When I changed the settings to have the document sent directly to the printer it prints immediately but I wait 60 second before I can do any thing else. Right now this is an expensive paper weight as I don't have time to wait for each printed document.
Do I have a faulty printer? Do I have a computer problem? Is this just normal for this printer?
07-06-2010 08:08 PM
I'm using Windows XP and wireless. It doesn't make any difference how it is hooked up it works the same.
It is a poor excuse for a printer. I would never recommend it to anybody. I have contacted HP and got no satisfaction.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation