01-22-2012 01:37 PM
My printer is giving me the error message "Ink System Failure" . I have powered it of and on as suggested but still not able to print. I have a full black ink cartridge but my color cartridges are empty. Could that be the problem?
Please advise - thank you.
04-18-2012 09:09 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 09:32 AM by OscarFuentes
It may be the porblem of the empty color cartridge. Did you try changing the color cartridge.
Alternatively follow the procedures in the link here to resolve the problem.
Hope it solve the problem.
Click the White Kudos star to say thanks.
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation