09-11-2013 06:08 PM
After countless attempts, I am unable to successfully print from my daughter's Dell desktop computer to the HP Officejet Pro 8600 (model CM749a). When I run HP Print and Scan Doctor 4.0 (downloaded today), I get the message that there is a device conflict, so I need to uninstall the printer, then reinstall with the newest software (OJ8600_1315.exe), and still get the same message. I have tried both wireless setup and usb connect setup, and neither works. It's especially upsetting because all of the other devices in the house are able to print, but not this one: help!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation