08-17-2013 03:44 PM
i have a Pavilion 23 b010ea all in one running windows 8
i need to get bluetooth working
but im a bit stuck
does the pc already have bluetooth installed ? i cant find it anywhere
do i just need to download a driver ?
or buy a bluetooth dongle and do it that way ?
i would really appreiciate any help
thank you Edd
08-19-2013 07:29 AM
Sinc you are having an issue with your Pavilion notebook, I would suggest posting in the notebook forums at the link below.
I hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation