03-17-2010 02:58 PM
I have an all-in-one HP Photosmart 2610 printer. I wanto to set it up wireless. Is this possible? I have a wirelss router at home and all my laptops are wireless. I connected the printer to my wireless router but for some reason, wireless printing doesn't work. Your input is appreciated.
03-18-2010 11:29 PM
You may wish to request from HP sales for an 'wireless upgrade kit' or invest on an dedicated HP Print server to make it possible.
The basic model AIO printer doesn't comes with a wireless adapter.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation