06-15-2010 11:48 AM
Hopefully someone can help me with this... I just replaced both printer cartridges with brand new HP cartridges on my HP Photosmart 2610. I keep getting an error that says "Remove and check cartridge on right". This is a brand new black #97 cartridge. I have removed and checked it many times, to no avail. I removed the protective tape from it as directed and can see nothing wrong with it. I have compared it with the #97 cartridge that was in the printer prior to this new one and can see no visible problems! This printer is not new and I have changed cartridges many times. I have also unplugged and uncabled this printer then restarted, but nothing seems to work. Are there some faulty HP 97 cartridges? Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
10-04-2010 06:11 PM
I'm have the same problem regarding removing cartridge that it's wrong etc. My problem started when I tried to set-up my lap top to use same printer as my desktop. I tried to download new driver but I keep getting error messages and upon installing it
goes down to 8 percent and stops. Can anyone help me???
10-06-2010 02:53 AM
Try cleaning the cartridge contacts (details here )
Best Regards, Ciara
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation