06-25-2013 09:16 AM
When printing the top edge of the paper always has some slight damage and the printer frequently jams. I have wasted more paper than I print. The printer is new and I have tried dusting the rollers etc. with a brush all to no avail. Can you help please.
Running on an iMac OS X Version 10.6.8
06-25-2013 09:41 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 08:28 AM by OscarFuentes
Please follow the steps given below to resolve the issue....
I Represent HP
You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!...
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation