03-10-2013 05:29 PM
As I'm printing with the 7520, if I put in 5 x 7 paper, and I sent an eprint, it won't print and gives an error message. Obviously, it didn't like the size of photo paper I had in the printer. How do I set it up so it prints according to the paper I have in the machine?? I ran out of 4 x 6... and it's being real persnickity.
03-18-2013 02:39 PM
I understand your trying to send an ePrint to the printer but it's not printing. I won't to be clear are you sending the photo via ePrint? Are you trying to print from a mobile device?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation