08-18-2010 02:53 AM
I am installing / setting up my mother-in-law's new printer. Installation / setup went fine however when the printer is connected to the PC it affects the USB Wireless LAN card on the PC (Dell desktop).
The USB Wireless LAN drops the network connection.
This happened with the Photosmart ???? (can't remember exact version that did have wireless connection but this is not required). The shop took it back and the B109a-m was purchased. I uninstalled ALL drivers etc. before doing a fresh installation.
As far as I am aware the B109a-m is not a wireless printer.
My next step is to try a different Wireless LAN, but before I do this I was wondering if anyone else had expereinced this / got a possible solution.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation