01-19-2012 07:39 AM
The Photosmart C4480 lists a full feature driver available via the following link:
Up you upgraded to Windows 7 from another operating system and now the printer is not working try the following link:
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
09-05-2012 07:58 PM
I finally figured it out after a long search, I went to google and got this link :
Click on the link, click the download for your particular Operating system, follow
the directions, it should take less than 10 minutes. It works perfectly. Thanks HP Support.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation