04-04-2012 08:45 AM
I've recently purchased a HP Pavilion P6 with Windows 7 as the operating system, I tried to install my old Photosmart C4480 using the disc provided but it wont install, it appears it's not compatible with Windows 7, does this mean I've got to junk my printer and buy another?
Solved! View Solution.
04-04-2012 09:32 AM
No it does not!
Here is a link to the HP Win 7 driver.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation