12-15-2009 07:15 PM
Hi, i am having problem with my printer because my laptop has broken its CD drive and i am unable to install the driver through the disc... can i have a link to the software or driver for my printer i cant find it at there hp website. i really need to use my printer immediately. also i need to know how to set up my printer "wireless" because it is capable of doing so... thanks a lot!
12-15-2009 08:09 PM - last edited on 03-30-2011 08:31 PM by Katie_H
Here is a link from where you can select the Operating System and download the full featured driver for your product:
Here is the link to User Manual of your product that will guide you step by step on using the wireless capability of your printer:
Edit by Katie_H (3/30/11): Removed broken link
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation