05-09-2010 11:43 AM
Product: HP Photosmart C4795 All-in-One Printer
OS: MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64
Connected via Bluetooth
I recently installed the C4795 printed to my HP G60-535DX Notebook. Documents and photos are printing beautifully, but website pages are printing blurred. I have printed the same website pages from my PC which is connected to another printer and the sites print just fine, so I know it's a problem with the C4795. I have realigned the print cartridges and checked the paper tray to no avail. I have also spoken to HP tech support and they have not been able to find a solution to date and are researching the matter. Does anyone out there have a suggestion for a solution to this problem?
08-15-2012 02:47 PM
I am trying to print brochures. It seems the front page prints ok, but then when I try to print on the back, the print is very blurry....actually seems to be printing info twice, slightly off. I have printed many brochures prior to this, with no problem.
I did align the cartridges and cleaned the cartridges. No change.
Can anybody help?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation