01-06-2014 10:24 AM
Question about print settings for HP Photosmart C4795, driver version 1.5. Recently upgraded to OS X 10.9.1 Mavericks. After 4-6 weeks, took Mac in to be wiped clean and reloaded, due to running very slowly. Since then, the initial print page does not have the same settings (quick or fast print, best, etc.) to choose from. It only allows a selection of either "Default" or "Last Used", and the "Show Presets" page only has "Current", Default Settings", and "Last Used Settings". What happened to the original settings choices that used to be offered every time we printed anything? Thanks for any advice.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation