07-11-2013 02:25 AM
I have a new HP ENVY dv7 notbook windows 8 & 64 bit PC, with an old 3-in-1 HP printer. I have down loaded new drivers, now It prints with the PC, but with not scan to the PC. With the 3-in-1 all by it self everything works.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP Photosmart C7180 all-in-one printer
07-12-2013 07:48 AM
Can you try to scan from window paint? Please, let me know the outcome.
07-14-2013 11:39 PM
Thank you very much, it scans now. When I went in to paint it asked me which download do I want to use. # 1 was no good & #2 works perfect. My first one was bad, & my 2nd work perfect. Now I just need to learn how to use paint.
Thank you very much
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation