06-14-2013 05:22 AM
I have HP Photosmart C7180 All in one printer. Will it be impossible to have printer connect with new Windows 8 computer as it did with expired Windows XP? HP Photocreations seems a more commercial rather than fully functional photo editor, etc. like I had before. Your help would be appreciated.
08-08-2013 07:40 AM
It should download, install, and connect the same way. Here is the link for your particular printer software download.
I hope this helps
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation