04-17-2011 06:26 PM
I have been trying to calibrate/align my hp D110 printer for most of the day. For some reason it is only scanning and printing a portion of the alignment page that is needed to properly align the cartridges. I have tried unplugging, resetting, factory default, rescanning and reprinting but to no avail. PLEASE help or I will soon be bald due to pulling my hair out in frustration. PLEASE & THANKS
04-17-2011 06:57 PM
My sympathies. I am having the same problem trying to align my deskjet5550 with my new computer that has windows 7. Printer spits out two lines on the top of page 1, then goes to second page. cannot get a complete document on one page.
Otherwise perfectly good printer for my needs, and don't want to be forced to upgrade becuz of new computer.
Thank heaven for e-filling taxes!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation