03-05-2014 11:30 AM
I would say the HP Scanjet G4050 Photo Scanner (L1957A) is close:
In the specifications section on that page, it does list Windows 8 as a compatible operating system. Hope that helps.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation