01-15-2014 12:24 PM
LOADED software to scan on (5yr old) HP Photosmart C 3150. WAS printing for years; Now won't print but only test pages. Won't copy either. Some headings and footers, in color will print; but not text in pages from Email - from internet Email. Think I need to reload driver : Windows 7 basic driver. WHERE / HOW do I get "BASIC DRIVER" ? loading DRIVER prog that includes Photo shop(?) is so lengthly that I am avoiding that long LOAD
01-15-2014 12:29 PM
try the printer install wizard. It will get you the most current Software for your printer.
When the software is downloaded and the printer software install starts there is an advanced option to deselect installing anything but the basic scan and print drivers. The other software will not be installed since you dont care for it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation