03-25-2010 05:58 PM
HP has developed a website to help you with wireless printing.
You can get help with your entire system, including your wireless router, firewalls, printers, software and operating systems!
Check it out at:
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
01-11-2012 02:38 PM
Hello, HP has many sources of wireless printing, eprinting and cloud printing posted. A quick method is to Google wireless, eprint of a similar key words to search on. Check out this site for additional assistance;
09-26-2012 07:09 AM
HP has released a new software which can automatically diagnose and resolve the issue automatically...
clck on the link below to download and know more about this useful software
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation