08-05-2012 10:08 AM
Hello, I've just set up a wide range of printers in a public setting for a demo mode. The public area has free wifi through at&t that requires the user to click a checkbox and click a button before gaining internet access. When I connect it succeeds but I see no place that I can click the aggreement. One of the printers is the PS 5525 E All in One, all of the others have a similar startup experience so I'm sure the answer will apply to all of them.
08-06-2012 04:41 PM
I am not sure there is a way to accept the agreement screen from the printer wireless setup wizard. Let me do some checking into this, and get back with you.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation