08-31-2013 12:41 AM
I just bought the HP deskjet 1056. The instructions say the ink cartridges should snap into place. But there is no snapping going on and they keep falling out. Advice, ideas, etc?
08-31-2013 08:48 AM
Hi, take a look at this link on how to replace cartridges.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation