03-14-2011 05:56 PM
I have a HP laserjet 2840 all in one. I recently changed the black ink cartridge. Then it would only print or copy blank pages. So I installed a new black print cartridge (yes, i double checked I removed the tape). Still blank pages. I check the ink levels on the color cartridges and they are all OK. The drum is only at half level. Please help, what do I do now?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation