01-08-2013 11:53 AM
anyone got a suggestion on how to make computer recognize printer or vice versa. installed drivers from hp.com but won't recognize printer when I connect usb cable.
01-08-2013 12:08 PM
Have you tried other port(s), other machine and different cable ? Please note: use USB 2 port only.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation