07-18-2009 01:07 PM
My printer keeps freezine and the error message says that the black cartridge is the wrong type, but it is the right number it says it should be. I just got this second hand and just installed the driver program. i run XP. any ideas??
08-07-2009 05:11 AM
I have same problem. Except that I have had this printer from new and it suddenly decided it didn't like the right hand (i.e. black) cartridge saying it is incorrect. I don't know if I'll get the same problem if I go and buy another. But I'll post here if it fixes it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation