01-17-2012 04:28 PM
I thought I had successfully installed my 6210 all- in- one onto a Dell Computer with a Vista OS. Unfortunately, when I try to print, the printer is often not in the list of printers and I have to REBOOT . When I do reboot, the computer acts like it is installing the 6210 software (yet again) and then the printer "is ready" to be used-only then can I print a document. This is Very irritating as I went through a lengthy process of installing this printer (with its disc) onto this computer including getting a patch from HP to make it compatible with this lovely VISTA OS. What the hell is wrong???
01-20-2012 07:08 AM
Have you tried installing the printer using the current version of Software and driver from the website to see if you have the same issues?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation