09-02-2013 01:03 PM
I have all in one Hp officejet J 4580 and installed smartprint, after that I have had nothing but trouble
I tryed the uninstall and fear I did the wrong thing. Now do printing at all. Need it!
09-03-2013 07:03 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:07 AM by OscarFuentes
Sorry that you are having a problem printing.
Try to perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
Are you connected USB or wireless?
Run the print and scan doctor and check the results.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation