01-04-2014 12:18 PM
My Officejet J4580 all-in-one printer was working perfectly with my WXP PC, but when I upgraded it to W7, it does not recognize it. I downloaded the drivers for W7 from your support site but still HP Solution Center has error missage..."HP OFFICEJET J4500 SERIES DISCONNECTED!" However when I want to print something from thew same PC, the printer works. What did I do wrong? Thanks,
01-31-2014 02:28 PM
I would try the HP Print and Scan Doctor located here:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation