05-26-2012 04:11 AM
Printing paper runs but it did not print anything on the paper. The ink levels are sufficient. This printer had been idle for a year now. Pls help. Many thanks
06-13-2012 04:17 PM - edited 06-13-2012 04:19 PM
I hope you are doing well and sorry that you having this issue.
Are you still experience this issue. If you are, I will do my best to help you.
What operating system are you using? If you are using windows XP or later This may work for your printer. GO HERE
If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.
Hope this helps:
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation