10-06-2013 01:55 PM
A friend took off the output tray top while trying to find the tray extender and we cannot tell if it is broken off or can be put back on as it has never happened in the many months of owning it. It does not have any obvious hook or catch.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation