07-20-2011 07:45 PM
I have a problem with the HPQCXS08 service when i start the service it is preventing
Hp Photosmart premier from displaying photos in the viewer. If i disable this service
then the Photos will suddenly display but now i can't print as printing requires this service
to be enabled ive tried completly uninstalling the printer softerware and reinstalling
this is still not working i would try uninstalling the Photosmart software but i have no
idea how i would be able to reinstall it. As i don't remeber what software package it came
with. Any help would be great thanks.
07-22-2011 12:00 AM
Please let us know which printer model do you have.
As well, which Operating system are you using on your PC.
Have you installed the latest web driver, or used the original disk to install your device?
That way we will be able to provide you more specific directions in order to try and resolve the problem
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation