08-13-2010 01:52 PM
I'm in process of trying to UNINSTALL any and all software for HP Officejet 7310. At part of a four tier process I'm required to re-install the software at the last two steps. But I'm getting a popup window claiming I need a file from the CD. Its the original CD that came with the printer. I'm I going nuts or am I a victim of HP. Sorry for the negative energy here but this is ridiculous.
My goal is to so a CLEAN uninstall so I can REinstall and get my printer back and running. Sorry but it feels like they (HP) has me running catch 22 hoops only to arrive at the same destination.
Any direct help would certainly be appreciated.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation