08-03-2013 02:20 PM
Please help,i bought a HP Deskjet 3055a Wireless All in One Printer 2 weeks ago.For some reason i have lost and cant get a wifi connection also my laptop wont reconise the printer anymore.I have tried reconfiguring my wifi and reinstalling the cd software but it hasn't helped.My old printer was a HP which if it went wrong gave information in it's manual to reset it.So can anyone tell me how i can reset my printer to new out of the box as this information isn't in this model's manual.Cheers
08-03-2013 02:32 PM
Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Wait at least 15 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button ( ) to turn it on.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation