Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have an HP Photosmart C8180 printer which worked well on my old Windows Xp computer using the HP software HP Solution Centre.  My new computer uses Windows 7 (64bit) but the software will not install.  However, the printer works ok as Windows 7 drivers accepted the printer.  I cannot find where I may obtain the necessary software (HP Solution Centre) to enable me to use the facilities of the printer, scanner and Ink usage.  Could you please help

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

This should help:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02463264

007OHMSS

I was a support engineer for HP.

If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
HP Recommended

Thank you for replying.  The information has helped. I downloaded v13 (My CD software was V10) and all is now working correctly with Solution Centre and my all in one Photosmart C8180.

Thank you

HP Recommended

@CaptainJasper wrote:

I have an HP Photosmart C8180 printer which worked well on my old Windows Xp computer using the HP software HP Solution Centre.  My new computer uses Windows 7 (64bit) but the software will not install.  However, the printer works ok as Windows 7 drivers accepted the printer.  I cannot find where I may obtain the necessary software (HP Solution Centre) to enable me to use the facilities of the printer, scanner and Ink usage.  Could you please help

HP Recommended

How can I download the HP Solution Centre for Windows 7 (64 bit) Computer for my HP Photosmart 7510.  I have just downloaded MS Office 2016 and I still want the Solutiion Center which has served us all well for years. Thanks.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.