Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I change the language from Spanish to English on my HP Officejet 4500 Desktop printer. I am using Windows 7

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi

To change the Language from Spanish to English go to

Setup> Basic Settings > Set Language> choose english

Regards
Charles Thangaraj

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

HP Recommended

I also have the Officejet 4500 G510n-z.  the prompts are all in Spanish, and since I can't interpret Spanish, I'm not sure which words say what.

HP Recommended

Here is a translator for (Technowolf), hope this helps. 

Configuración> Configuración básica> Idioma> Definir elegir Inglés

Let me know if you need any more assistance. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
HP Recommended

Thank you, Rudy1906.  Your answer explaining the Spanish words on my hp Officejet 4500 Wirless likely works and would have been useful had it come 9 days ago.

HP Recommended

Hi

This works fine for the language on the printer screen.  Can anybody tell me how to change the language on the driver options?  I understand it but my partner doesnt!

Thanks

HP Recommended

Maccat, what language is your operating system?  HP have just told me that the driver will automatically adopt that lanh¡guage and can't be changed, even though every other printer or hardware I've ever installed on this machine has been in English.  

HP Recommended

Hi 

Hoe  do I change language in my new printer office jet 3830 HP

I made a mistake on puched arabic  I  dont speak or read arabic

Help please

paul

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.