07-01-2011 04:31 PM
I am trying to set my employers new all in one (M1212nf) to scan to the pdf format. However when I go into the settings the option does not seem to be there. Any other HP all in one we have will scan to pdf format.
07-02-2011 02:54 AM
Open HP Solution Centre.
Click on Settings at the bottom.
Click on Scan Settings, Scan Document Settings.
Click on Scan Document button, Document to PDF file.
Click on Manage Shortcuts, then change the settings to suit.
I don’t think that this will give you editable text.
You will probably need some sort of OCR (Optican Character Recognition) program for that.
I use Microsoft Office Document Scanner to scan to Microsoft Word
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation