11-11-2010 07:05 PM
I have a PSC 2175 all-in-one (Printer, scanner, copier). My computer's hard drive needed to be replaced and now I have to reinstall the printer, but don't have the software needed to do this. HP support told me to buy a new printer but I can't do that. Also, printer is working perfectly, once installed!!! HELP!!!!!!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation