12-02-2011 03:03 AM
Hey there! I'm a CS student with a weird request. I'm attempting to break my HP Color Laserjet CP1215 by forcing it to print with a completely empty cartage... But, logically, it won't let me.
What I'm after is a way to enter some sort of Super User mode that allows me to either trick the printer into think it has ink when it doesn't, or make it ignore its own out of ink warnings and attempt to print.
Please let me know soon so I can continue my demented experiments, in pursuit of a good grade!
12-19-2011 04:18 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 03:51 PM by OscarFuentes
I've got a couple of interesting links below for you. I hope this information helps with your grade! Good Luck!
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation