Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet Pro MFP M225DN

My forer colleauge has put a password on here and I am unable to logon to the printer.  I need to either get rid of the password or do a factory reset. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Pamungkas, 

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I sent you a private message with the instructions for the factory reset. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

To show that you 'like', or are thankful of my post, kindly click the thumbs up below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Hope this is what you are looking for! :generic:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
HP Recommended

Hi @payransystems,

I sent you a private message with the instructions for the factory reset. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

Hope this helps! :generic:

“Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.”

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HP Recommended

I have same problem here, could yoou sent me the tutorial how to reset it?

HP Recommended

Hi Pamungkas, 

To show that you 'like', or are thankful of my post, kindly click the thumbs up below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Hope this is what you are looking for! :generic:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Big thanks, it working now:smileywink:

HP Recommended

Hi RnRMusicianMan

I like to get instructions to do a Factory Reset on the Laserjet Pro M225 as well please. 

Thank you kindly

ythao2035

HP Recommended

Hi @ythao2035

Hope this is what you are looking for! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Same problem here...:smileysad.please send me the cure.

thx.

HP Recommended

Hi romtelefon,

Hope this is what you are looking for! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply and, especially, the timeliness of your response!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.