04-28-2011 03:19 AM
I've just started work in a new office, with a Laserjet 2600n running to do the printing for the computers. I've just reinstalled half of the machines, and I don't know how to install the printer onto these.
It has already been set up with a static IP address, and is successfully running to print from 2 of the networked machines. These were done before I was here, and I've no idea how. I don't have access to the CD, and I can't afford to purchase another one (moreover, I'm the tech guy, and I don't see why I should pay for something my boss isn't willing to buy for the company). Can anyone give me any instructions on how to install this onto my machines, or point me in the direction iof the software I need?
04-28-2011 09:43 AM
Get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation