08-27-2013 07:24 AM - edited 08-27-2013 07:25 AM
You can take the cartridges out.
Lift the latch/lever on the side of the basket area and take it out.
The basket area is the print head.
If you are not able to take the basket area out, then it is not detachable. You will need to do it through the display screen.
1. Press the settings button the printer.
2. Go to Tools
3. Clean print head/alignment
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation