01-04-2013 06:24 PM
I cannot find directions for proper installation of the feed out tray on a new HP 6520 e-series printer. From instructional videos I see the opening where it is to go, but it does not snap into place. i would appreciate any tips or hints.
01-17-2013 12:11 PM
If so, the lid has 2 notches to hold it in place on the printer. These can be seen if the lid is flipped over. If one looks at the slot in the printer, above the paper tray, the matching notches can be seen that holds this cover in place. If one puts the lid at a downward 45 degree angle the lid will slide into place smoothly and lower down to align the notches that holds it in place.
Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation