04-12-2011 04:00 PM
HP LaserJet 3050 hosted by an XP computer. I've been able to install it for printing from a Win 7 machine but I can't find a way to install its fax or scanner functions. I tried using the printer driver to print to the fax and it corrupted the XP's spool program requiring an entire C:\ drive restore from backup!
I have the HP 64 bit driver for the printer, and I can see in the list of .inf files one that seems to be for fax, but I can't make it install.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation