07-21-2010 08:59 PM
I have my LaserJet 3030 connected to a PC that is accessed by other home computers on my LAN...been running without problems for years. The small window on my Laserjet has a statement 'Memory is low'...I press enter with no effect. Can anyone give advise on how to correct this problem?
09-26-2011 02:45 AM
Hi wbarattino and misterperov,
Please bear with me as I'm not supporting much of business printers but I found a similar article on HP Business Forums.
I also found this article (although it's a Color LJ 2600n printer) from the HP Business Support Center site.
Hope this helps both of you!
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
01-05-2012 06:32 AM
I had this problem and I fixed it by going to Printers and Faxes, right click your printer, choose properties, click on Device Settings tab, go down to Installable options, select 224 MB from Printer Memory menu (it showed 96 MB on mine). Then, I was able to print my PDF document.
07-08-2012 09:11 AM
Hi Wbarattino, did you manage to sort out your memory problems? I am experiencing the same issue with my HP3030 printer and I am using it on a print server on my network. I have now coupled it directly to my Macbook Pro but still get the same error - also after years of no issues!
12-31-2012 05:51 PM
My printer fails to print and memory low comes on the small window on the peinter and pressing enter does not solve it.
I have deleted all files in que in the printer
11-05-2013 02:41 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation