10-07-2011 02:11 PM
I have a Dell Notebook running MS XP and I want to install my HP LaserJet P1102w which was previously installed on a laptop that has died.
The notebook does not have a CD drive. How can I link the printer to this computer.
10-07-2011 02:38 PM
You can get the SOFTWARE free here
***WHEN DOWNLOADING CLICK SAVE not RUN!**** save to desktop to make it easier to find.
-Open the download
-then once it extracts install the software
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation