06-21-2009 04:54 AM
My office just equip a new HP LaserJet 2035N for using on our LAN but I can not install this printer for some desktops with OP Windows XP service pack 2. When I use Ping command , no feedback althought these desktops can see this printer on Printer and Faxs. Please help me how to install a HP LaserJet 2035N on a LAN.
Thank you very much.
Dang Dang Quang
10-11-2010 05:25 AM
just use the shiped driver cd to install the network printer.
1. turn your printer power on and plugin network (LAN) wire in printer and wait for few minutes.
2. after few minutes printer will be assigned a ip address automatically.
3. you can get this ip from its test page (press and hold green button on printer panel)
4. type this ip in your internet explorer. this will opened a printer interface in your browser
5. here you can change its ip according to you network setup and and install its driver accordingly.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation