02-02-2012 12:54 PM
Please instruct me as to how I must install OKB on my hard drive. I would also like to know what OKB stands for and what it does for a disk from a book on Visual Basic Step by Step 2010
02-22-2013 07:15 PM
I think what everyone means is... 0 kb or zero kilobytes of hard disk space. Which means you have no free space on your hard drive to install anything. Free up disk space or add another hard drive.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for easy configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
Printer Hint #3 - Always buy a wireless printer with an Ethernet port for backup.
Special Note: There is a 96.8% chance the information you seek is in the User Guide/Manual.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation