12-18-2013 05:55 PM - edited 12-18-2013 05:57 PM
I understand your Officejet 5600 is stating that there is no connection to your computer. Are you trying to print a document or scan from the printer?
How is this printer connected? Wireless or USB.
Could you elaborate more on this issue you are experiencing?
Once I verify this information I can assist you with troubleshooting steps.
Looking forward to hear from you.
02-05-2014 07:08 AM
I have the same problem. The printer is a 5600 All-in-One. It's a windows operating system. The computer is connected via the usb port to printer port ---I think it's called an AB cable? We have tried a new cable and connecting a different comuter. The printer contiunes to show the message "No Connection" Everthing was working fine, and no changes have been made to the printer or computers prior to this message appearing.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation