09-09-2010 01:11 AM
I have Hp Deskjet D1360 Printer and I'm installing it on Windows 7 (32-bit). Everything is fine, when it comes to configure the device it detect the device but It shows the error after taking 5 to 10 minutes "Device setup has failed to complete". I have the latest version of driver that is available on the HP site.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation