11-05-2009 01:16 PM
I purchased a new computer with Windows 7 on it. When I try to install my printer, I get this message....operating system is not supported.....current os 601.64
i have tried with the setup disc and connecting it with the cable. Any suggestions?
11-05-2009 01:24 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 10:14 AM by OscarFuentes
The disk that came with your product does not contain Windows 7 drivers. Drivers for your product are on the way. Please refer to the link below for the date your drivers will be released as well as instructions on how to get the best use out of your printer until then.
(this one is no longer active)
Although I am an HP Support Engineer, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
11-05-2009 01:31 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 10:14 AM by OscarFuentes
Your product does have an driver within Windows 7 and the full solution driver is coming her is a link to a document that should explain things for you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation